Pin It!

10.21.2011

The Midway State is a Canadian band that I've been following for about 4 years now. They just put out a new album this summer, and though not as good as their debut album "Holes," it still has that feel-good summer-night vibe that The Midway State is known for.  

Though The Midway State took a bit of a different direction from their normal style with the album, the pop feel of this album lends itself to brining up memories of days at the beach or summer road trips. I know I like a band when I can see my self road-tripping to their music. It's music that you can easily live life to. 

Anyway, here is their website. It's pretty awesome, their digital media is also pretty 'hip,' and I catch myself going back to the website over and over again to see new photos and the little anecdotes they've posted. Check it out: http://themidwaystate.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment