Pin It!

6.23.2012

travelling dreams...


In just over 2 weeks I'll be heading back to South America for another 5-8 months of volunteering. It's going be great. I'm excited to get back down there, see the kids, and work on the streets.



But I'm also excited because for the past 10 months I have been saving money so that I can afford this trip, and also do a bit more travelling when I am down there. I still want to visit that salt flats and the Santa Cruz jungle, and I am even hoping that I can visit Peru and Machu Picchu for a few days for my birthday this year! Then, if I come back down to Bolivia in the new year, I'll stop by Panama and Costa Rica to visit my bestie afterwards, on my way back up to Canada in July. 


 I also need to explore more of Canada. I've been to the East coast many times and absolutely love it. I love the pace of life, the smell of the earth and the ocean, the small towns. City life just isn't for me. But my next Canada tip will definitely be out West, to the mountains. I absolutely love mountains. They just take my breath away, much like large bodies of water do. So I'll find a car and maybe some friends and we'll road trip out to BC. Cathedral Grove and Englishman River Falls Park are definitely on my list of things to see. So are Spray Valley PP and Lake Superior. I want to live with the mountains and the trees soooo definitely have to see those. 


Then, finally, someday I will visit Southeast Asia like I have always dreamed. Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Bangladesh and India - someday I will see your shores. 

Here's to hoping I get a half-decent job when I get back so I can pay for all of that!


No comments:

Post a Comment