Pin It!

8.03.2007

Pre-New Orleans

approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes until I leave for New Orleans.
God has been so faithful this week. Against all odds he has provided me with courage and confidence. He has provided for my finacial needs, my emotional needs, everything. I have been blessed far more than I deserve, starting with the amazing family I have. My biological family and also my spiritual one. You are all the most supportive and amazing people. I could never ask for a better family.

I think New Orleans is going to be a much needed experience for me. It is going to be hard, hot, and physically, mentally, and emotionally draining. So if you are reading this post, please pray for me. Pray that I will have humilty and patience.

Pray for the team going down- there are 13 of us in total. And the people that are driving us to Buffalo and back. Pray that everyone will be safe and that we will be able to build relationships with oneanother and help eachother grow in Christ.

But more than anything pray that this trip will bring God glory and honour and uplift his Kingdom and his name. Pray that we will be able to show God's to the people of New Orleans in the most powerful and enriching way: humble service.

Thank-you to everyone who supported our team and is praying for us. You are such a huge blessing. The home front is equally important as the people actually going down there so thank-you.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment