Pin It!

7.12.2010

i've been hit by a train....

You were running too fast for me to catch you.
You were lying too low for me to see.
You were speaking to softly for me to hear you.
Living too lightly for me.

If all at once you lost me, I wonder what you would say. If your heart would feel the losses, or if you'd feel the lifted weight.

I was trying to hard to reach you.
Drowning too quickly to save.
I was thinking all to quickly.
Trying to be brave.

All at once it hit me, I was running myself to the ground. Walking around in circles, wrapping my head around.

But by then you had left me.
Broken the ties that bound.
But my heart is still aching.
For you to come back around.

If all at once it hits you, that this is where you belong. I'll be waiting for you, please come back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment