Pin It!

7.24.2007

eek!

So I finally put my music on Myspace...
EEK!
It was scary. And took a long time for me to rack up the courage to actually do it.
My music is a part of me and so if people don't like it, I feel rejected. Because when people reject my music it feels like they are also regecting me.
But one morning I woke up and decided that I didn't care anymore.
God knows where this music comes from. Maybe it's not all about Him and my love for Him, but it is from my heart, which he created.
I have never been a very confident person. And I can hear the person reading this now thinking "what!? you are soo confident." But seriously, I'm not.
Putting my music on Myspace was a huge step because lately, everytime I have put myself out there, I have come back broken hearted.
But this is something I just had to do. A step I had to take in life. A step towards caring only what God thinks. He created my voice, my ability to play instruments. He gave me the gift of words, the love for writing and the need to express myself. So God, this is all for you. Even if it's not all about you, it's all for you.

www.myspace.com/kaitjongsma
leave comments please =)

No comments:

Post a Comment