Pin It!

3.06.2011

the in between - March 2011

These are some of the songs that I've been listening to lately and have managed to capture the attention of my heart and my ears! I'll try and post a playlist every month - enjoy! :)



Moving to New York (Kyte Remix) – The Wombats

The Truth about Cats and Dogs (Is That They Die) – Pony Up!

Big Jet Plane – Angus and Julia Stone

One Great City! – The Weakerthans

Half Light II (No Celebration) – Arcade Fire

Night Terror – Laura Marling

Home – Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes

Slick – Chew Lips

Happy Banjo – Dark Mean

Resurrection Fern – Iron and Wine

Elongo – Beduin Soundclash

Paper and Glue – Emma Pollock

The Chariot – The Cat Empire

Animal – Neon Trees

Little Secrets – Passion Pit

The Crown – Everett

Sleep Means Sleeping – I Can Make a Mess like Nobody’s Business

Empty Room – Marjorie Fair

Many of Horror – Biffy Clyro

I Sing I Swim – Seabear

Hitten – Those Dancing Days

Dominoes – the Big Pink

Growing Younger – Michou

Me and You – Slow Club

Symphonies – Dan Black

Meccano – The Red Light Company

The Wolves (Act I and II) – Bon Iver

Elvis Ain’t Dead – Scouting for Girls

The Answer – Marlango

Dead Hearts – Stars

Colors – Calvin Harris


photo via (we heart it)

No comments:

Post a Comment