Pin It!

12.07.2006

just trust

okay. WOW. i have so much to say. but i don't want to write a long blog because i think people just get bored and not read it...
so, let me just say. that this has been the best week, thought it doesn't feel like it because i am tired and have stress with school, and i have my G2 test tomorrow which i have also been stressing about. but in regards to my life, and the things God is doing, and showing me. WOW. that is all i can say. if i was a slim believer in the power of prayer before (which i wasn't, but we're pretending here) i am a huge believer now. This past week i prayed about something, well a situation, and that situation got fixed! and i didn't even have to do anything! the answer just landed in my hands (literally!). and i have been going back and forth (as perivous blogs state) and changing my mind about something, and then i realized, that me trying to make up my ind was getting in the way of God's plan. so i let it go and BAM! like Emeril "kicks it up a notch" by putting spices or whatnot into his recipe, God took my oh so typical mind changing ways and added the spice of surrender, and here am i -taking down the walls of things that i built up that were keeping me from seeing what really mattered. if it is God's will, it will happen. if it's not God will provide a way out. So not only did God provide a way with this decision i was trying to make, but he also provided a way out of a different situation that i was trying to get out of. just like that. three prayers and two days later and Kait doesn't have to worry about it anymore. how cool is that? how amazing must someone be to have that kind of power to change my world so easily? this is totally a, "im in awe, i don't know what to do. but i can't stop smiling 'cause i know it's You" blog. Sometimes i wonder where God is taking me. where the heck does this road lead? and then there are times like this week, when it seems like he is showing me. when you learn to trust God, he shows you the plan. But if you don't trust him, he doesn't always show you what he's doing. that's becasue Faith isn't about having proof. trust isn't about someone proving that they deserve it time and time again. God deserves our trust. He shouldn't have to prove it over and over, doing it once by sending his son is enough.
Thank-you, that's all i can say. darkness to light, You're always there- never fading.

No comments:

Post a Comment