Pin It!

1.22.2007

2 official days fo school left. 3 exams to write, and next Monday i am no longer a student (until September). I cannot wait. I love school, i acutally like going there and seeing my friends and having discussions in class and writing essays and doing presentations (yeaa so im a little weird.. whatever). But lately i have just been so tired. And it's weird. for the first time since i've been in high school i wasn't overly stressed about finishing all my summatives or the marks i was getting or anythign like that. But i think the whole life-pile is just weighing down on me lately, that and my lack of sleep. so school's over soon, im hopefully getting an insanely wicked job and will get to spend more time with the people i love. And the best part: (and i am psyched about this) the weekend after im done school i get to go down to Niagara Falls with a bunch on the youth and spend a weekend with my Christian friends, but more importantly with God at Snowflake (the best conference ever if u ask me, though i don't have much to compare it to). A weekend away form school, away form home, away from stress... just a weekend to sit back and rest in the presence of my Saviour.. (not to mention some pretty cool music, a huge water park, and getting to see my favourite thing in nature- the falls... i luuuuv water :D). anyways, so that's a quick update...

2 comments:

  1. yay!!!! good to read your post. can't wait till next weekend either. and um...........it SO is the best conference.
    love ya. see ya soon. praying for you.

    ReplyDelete