Pin It!

2.04.2008

time flies and lullabys

Wow it's been awhile...
It's almost crazy to think about how much time has gone by
My writing has been seriously lacking lately. Both in this blog and in my private stash of words and sentances. Time just seems to slip away, either that or I've found something better to do... haha yea right. Honestly, I write a lot still, but instead of posting it on my blog or writing it in my journal it seems to stay locked and hidden away in a Microsoft Word document, waiting for me to open a folder and remember all those words i had once written.
Looking back on things I've written is taking a trip down memory street to the max. Not only do I get to remember what I was doing, but I get to remember exactly how I was feeling, not always the best thing in the world.
Anyways... This post is pretty much dedicated to Jodi, who said that she missed my blog posts just as much as I did. Jodi's always been my # 1 writing fan, sometimes I wonder why becasue really, my writing can get quite depressing at times. But who knows, maybe it's jsut what people need at times...
I've been meaning to write, but I just never find the time to open up my web browser and get the job done.
So here is Jodi: this post is my procrastination from writing my RS essay and my dive back into the writing world... Hope you enjoy!!!
____________________________________________________
Time flies and lullabys
maybe my sheer honesty will shut you up and make you think
that's quite enough for me
but I guess you always complained too frequently

blue eyes and love-induced cries
today it's like we're almost on the brink
never though i'd be okay being me
but we love to sit and talk constantly

truth lied and simple rhymes
you always ask me why our insides are pink
my answers good for me
But you love to be so confusing

...paragraphs respond with sentances and words with noise
when time flies and lullabys

No comments:

Post a Comment