Pin It!

2.08.2007

yeaa i know.... change. but i was thinking about it and changing the format and template of my blog just makes it easier for other people to read... i may not like it as much but the colours are still cool (i think) and it's what's inside the blogs that counts right? not what it looks like... haha what a cliche, but it's true. you can do everything to change the outward appearance, but it doesn't make a difference if what's inside "ain't got heart". so yea... i changed it. hope you like it. it's growing on me. i'm loving the green...
i'll try to write a more interesting post later but right now my life is pretty boring... i don't go to school. i mostly sit at home all day and read my Bible, or work the odd day shift at Reitmans (thank goodness, if i sat around all day i think i would go crazy). nothing "big" has hit me in the past couple days but God's still teaching me about humility and patience, and looking at the heart by not judging people but seeing them through Heaven's eyes... which reminds me. i'm writing a book... and that's what it's called "Through Heaven's Eyes"... we'll see how that goes. maybe i'll share a bit of it on here, but its pretty rough right now... but we'll see. we shall see.

1 comment:

  1. YES!! I am so glad that you are writing a book!! I'm already your number 1 fan, and I haven't even read it yet!!!

    love you!!
    Karine

    ReplyDelete